Homemade Peanut Butter Banana Frozen Yogurt
- Empty 6 banana yogurts into food processor
- Add 2 regular, ripe bananas to food processor
- Add 6 Tablespoons of peanut butter (or try dark chocolate PB!)
- Add a few ice cubes and 1 Cup almond milk (if you want a creamier taste)
- Let the food processor mix at least a minute so it’s completely combined.
- Empty into container and freeze!
We accidentally bought reduced fat peanut butter the other week and I needed an excuse to use it up. I personally see no use for reduced fat pb on purpose, though! It’s almost as high in fat and calories and just tastes a little less good! But, figured I wouldn’t be able to tell in the yogurt.
I’m actually semi-disappointed in Dark Chocolate Dreams. It’s just not as good as I had dreamed it would be. I did NOT use this in my yogurt but they suggest using it with bananas so I do think it would make a good substitute or combo in this.
After mixing in the food processor, ladel into a container and freeze!! I actually thought it tasted pretty good without being frozen too! 🙂
It freezes pretty darn hard so you might have to let it sit out a bit before scooping into a bowl. Then, enjoy!